Delivering improved business performance by developing people to their full potential
What is it?
A systematic approach to linking peoples’ performance levels and development needs to the delivery of business objectives through a structured process.
What is achieved?
- Improved business performance
- Clarity of what your business needs from its people
- Individual performance linked to the delivery of your business objectives
- An understanding of how individual contributions deliver business success
- Staff receive regular and constructive feedback on their performance
- Clear understanding of the link between reward/recognition and performance
How do we do it?
We use our experience in all aspects of performance management to help you:-
- Establish a baseline through an organisation survey, against which progress can be measured
- Design a performance management process bespoke to your organisation’s specifications
- Develop a communication strategy to bring-on-board all staff
- Instigate a skills training programme for all leaders involved in performance management
- Link performance management to other business processes
- Measure progress after completion of the first full cycle
- Train the trainer programmes which equip people with the knowledge and expertise required to cascade learning throughout the organisation
© 2021 WW Consulting | Website by greensplash