Taking people to places they didnít realise they could get to
What is it?
A bespoke series of initiatives that raise leadership capability at all levels within the organisation.
How do we do it?
- We take into account the changing environment of the client organisation and the wider community
- We focus on the need to recognise and build on current best practice within the company culture
- We stress the need for some elements to be:
- Common - such as language, tools and direction
- Compatible - with the vision and direction of the organisation
- Different - focus and methodology aimed at a common vision and goal
- We explore three levels of leadership:
- THE VISIONARY LEADER. Here the focus is on looking outwards and working on the business more than working in the business; setting the change agenda and working on building a culture and talent pool for tomorrow, fostering and encouraging creativity and global thinking.
- THE STRATEGIC LEADER. Here the focus is on ‘How’ to convert the vision into reality and communicate effectively across barriers and stakeholder groups – coaching, empowerment and developing high performing teams.
- THE OPERATIONAL LEADER. Here the focus is on leading and managing change, managing performance, meeting goals and plans and delivering quality results through continuous improvement and accountability.
What is achieved?
- Leaders who are visionary and provide direction, live the organisations’ values and act as leadership role models
- Leaders who are customer focused
- Leaders who can manage complexity and change effectively and enable others to lead and achieve
- Leaders who understand the impact of a positive business culture and can think and act globally