An Integrated Change Management Process
What is it?
It is an in-company learning and development process aimed at leaders and managers who are charged with making change happen. It is primarily concerned with mobilising the energy of everyone in the organisation and aligning people behind clear, compelling goals. Successful change is driven first and foremost by individual and team behaviours.
The most critical factor in achieving a successful outcome is the ability to inspire and lead change effectively. Change is often emotional, frustrating and difficult – but also motivating, energising and liberating, if handled well throughout the organisation.
How do we do it?
- Aligning people behind the corporate vision and values
- Promoting change initiatives so that they spread quickly through the organisation
- Understanding the impact of organisational change on people and resistance to change heightening awareness of personal attitudes, behaviours and accountability for continuous improvement and change
- Developing co-operation and synergy within and between teams
- Viral Change™
What is achieved?
- Strong alignment with corporate vision and values
- Partnerships within and across teams, functions and departments
- Faster implementation of change
- A systematic approach to managing change projects
- Paradigm shifts, new ways of thinking and behaving
- The creation of a critical mass of change agents
- Improved ways of working
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Improved business performance